We're looking for an exceptionally bright and enthusiastic developer to come and join our team in central London. We're a small consultancy and development house that takes great pride in creating awesome websites and applications using cutting edge technology. You'll be working on projects for clients such as UEFA, Turner Broadcasting (CNN, Cartoon Network etc.), NHS, as well as developing your personal profile through contributions to open source projects.
The most important thing we're looking for is the ability to learn fast, and work as part of a team. The technology landscape is always changing, and you need to be the sort of person that has a real passion for staying ahead of the curve.
We encourage everyone to explore the working conditions they find most conducive to productivity - it's all about working smarter, not harder. If this means starting an hour later, or earlier, or working from home sometimes, then that's fine provided that your commitments are met.
You must have
- The ability to learn fast
- Experience using Linux
- Experience building something with PHP & MySQL
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS (jquery)
- Experience of a web framework (any language)
- Good written and spoken English
It would be great if you have
- Experience with Drupal
- Knowledge of Python / Django
- An interest in User Experience or User Centred Design
- Understanding of Scrum or other Agile PM methodologies
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or similar.
Please get in touch with examples of your work, and your drupal.org / github username if you have one.
If you don't meet these criteria, but you have something different to offer, then feel free to get in touch anyway, it's always good to meet people and there may be an opportunity to work together on something else.
* Strictly, absolutely, definitely NO recruiters please. Really.